cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed payment returned

wolfmanmusic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello my payment was taken on the correct date, then yesterday the amount was credited back to my bank account, then today My service stopped working, went online posted an other payment now phone is working.  I had the funds in my account your system returned the funds 

4 REPLIES 4

wolfmanmusic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

they took money from account on date required, then it was returned yesterday to my account 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@wolfmanmusic  That's a new glitch, unless you just overlapped with the renwal process. Some thoughts:

a) how was first payment made/taken?

b) are there two charges posted to your credit card?

c) what are Avaiable Funds in your account now?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@wolfmanmusic  probably best to reach out to mods to investigate. They work for Public Mobile and can see your account.

Screenshot_20210104_110512.jpg

Or private message them at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.