cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra Payment

ECorey1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On Jan 21/21 two payments were made on my account but showing as due Feb/21 rather than Mar/21. Please confirm that my account is paid for 2 months or explain how to reverse the extra payment of $15. 

3 REPLIES 3

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your to see what the balance. If there was an overpayment it would be better just to leave the credit.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@ECorey1 Can you please login to your self-serve account and post a screenshot from the Payment history? This will give us more details on what happened. Be sure to hide any personal info. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ECorey1 wrote:

On Jan 21/21 two payments were made on my account but showing as due Feb/21 rather than Mar/21. Please confirm that my account is paid for 2 months or explain how to reverse the extra payment of $15. 

Log in to your account...do you see the extra $$$ sitting in Available Funds ? You can just leave it there and your next renewal will come from that $$.

Need Help? Let's chat.