cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Extended Absence

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you very much, what I will do then is make sure there is $50 before the 90 days runs out, so I don’t loose the promotional plan that I am super happy with.

cheers

colin

Mayor / Maire

@Colin50 wrote:

Thank you very much, what I will do then is make sure there is $50 before the 90 days runs out, so I don’t loose the promotional plan that I am super happy with.

cheers

colin

Right.

But watch that Available Funds balance if it's enough to cover your plan. And turn off autopay if you're using that.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Colin50 wrote:

cheers

colin

If you are leaving for 6 months and want to save $, if you have enough funds in you account, have your account suspended, either manually using the Lost/Stolen Phone feature in self-serve or by requesting a moderator to do it. If you do not have enough funds to cover yoru existing plan, simply turn off AutoPay and your account will automatically be suspended. Then you have 90 days to top up and reactivate your account, by reactivating it via self-serve.

Once your account is reactivated, leave it expire again at the end of the period (at this point at least 150 days will have passed; 30 days for your plan, 90 days for the suspended status, plus 30 days for the reactivated period, then the account will be suspended again). And again at this point you will have another 90 days to reactivate it, but you will have been back long before that and have plenty of time. And all it will cost you is $50.

That said, Are you on the 90 day plan or 30 day plan? If the 90 day, this changes the math and timing but the principle is the same. Then you will need to have $150 in your account when you reactivate, unless you switch to 30 day before your account is suspended. 

HTH.