Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yan1313 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$ !

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount: $ ! + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Yan1313 wrote:

Money is in my account but the plans not renewing. How to renew it

@Yan1313 

If you have NO services,

Try topping up your account in your SELF SERVE or by calling 611 to your plan amount.

If still no service (still saying suspended) go into the lost/stolen feature in your SELF SERVE account and hit "Resume".

Reboot your phone.

All okay now?

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

And, also ensure all rewards were or will be provided to you.

Methods to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA): https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Yan1313  - if today is your renewal day it may just be slow.  You can always try adding $1.00 to the account and see if that does anything for  you.  If not, then try suspending and reactivating the account.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Yan1313 wrote:

Money is in my account but the plans not renewing. How to renew it

Is your service still working?

If yes, there is nothing to worry about. The plan is in the process of renewal and money will be debited from your Available funds. Sometimes it could be running late but eventually, everything will return to normal.

If you've lost service, log into your account and check if there is enough funds there to cover the cost of the plan. If No, top up via your credit /debit card (or a voucher) and click on the Reactivate button if you see one. If Yes, then try to Suspend then Resume service to reactivate the account.

Need Help? Let's chat.