cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Payment Is Wrong?

confused_sb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My current plan is $75 per 90 Days (signed up for Public Mobile way back, so this deal is not longer offered).

This plan includes: -

• - 3 Choices with Provincial Talk / 3 Choices (Grandfathered)
  • - 6GB Data
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

When I click on "Check Your Rewards" I see this:

asdf.png

Why is my plan cost $180??

9 REPLIES 9

@Anonymous wrote:

Known issue. 

@Anonymous FYI: not everyone will know that underlined text may be a link. Some additional comment would be helpful?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@wetcoaster wrote:

So the package shown as in the OPs post is legit. However, $75/90days full plan cost seems like a crazy smock'n deal for 2GB (In early 2017 it was $84/90days for provincial talk/international text only without plan data, in the legacy plan line-up 2GB was $60...). The lowest price for the 6GB/90days configuration that I found in my 2017 notes was $120 and, unless I really missed something, it has not gone below that since, so it would be interesting to know when exactly the OP signed up?

$75 for a plan that included 6GB over 90 days? LTE data at that?! Lol.  That's why I asked if those plans details were wrong as well as the $180 price. To my knowledge, the plan listed is supposed to be $180, atlhough it wouldn't have made sense for most people who had that plan not to have changed to the Fall Promo 2016.

@Korth wrote:

Based on my old screenshots it used to be called "Unlimited Canada-wide Text", back when the big data promos and plan calculator were around. And the small print about 10 day plans was removed even earlier (shortly after 10 day plans vanished).

So if this screenshot is legit and if it's recent then it's showing Public Mobile has been busy changing things around behind the Self-Serve portal.

Screenshot_2019-12-24 Public Mobile - Rewards.png

@Korth 

The account in the above picture is 2 weeks old, and the 10day plan note is still there. The message option has been "international" on the plan builder since the 2016 fall promo at least.

So the package shown as in the OPs post is legit. However, $75/90days full plan cost seems like a crazy smock'n deal for 2GB (In early 2017 it was $84/90days for provincial talk/international text only without plan data, in the legacy plan line-up 2GB was $60...). The lowest price for the 6GB/90days configuration that I found in my 2017 notes was $120 and, unless I really missed something, it has not gone below that since, so it would be interesting to know when exactly the OP signed up?

While the plan can have existed like in the screen shot in the first post, something does not completely add up with the cost presented here (even if we approach it from the perspective that the $75 could be after rewards. 75+27=102...)

Based on my old screenshots it used to be called "Unlimited Canada-wide Text", back when the big data promos and plan calculator were around. And the small print about 10 day plans was removed even earlier (shortly after 10 day plans vanished).

So if this screenshot is legit and if it's recent then it's showing Public Mobile has been busy changing things around behind the Self-Serve portal.

@confused_sb wrote:

My current plan is $75 per 90 Days (signed up for Public Mobile way back, so this deal is not longer offered).

This plan includes: -

• - 3 Choices with Provincial Talk / 3 Choices (Grandfathered)
  • - 6GB Data
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

When I click on "Check Your Rewards" I see this:

asdf.png

Why is my plan cost $180??

I don't believe that there has ever beeen a plan that includes talk, text, and 6GB over 90 days for $75. The $180 price does sound right for a 2GB LTE plan that was offered before.

or are you saying that those plan details are the incorrect ones? 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Also can you check your payment history i have seen plans that cost more but then they apply discount that person got at the signup ( can't remember the name but it had number 3 inn it, some kind of combo) purple get confused the first time they notice it and ask why were they paying 180 ask this time when the plan was110 or something

@pmmobile @confused_sb

No need to contact the Mods or to get a ticket, as discussed in the thread @Anonymous already pointed out.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@confused_sb 

Something definitely doesn't seem to add up. Submit a ticket to one of the moderators by clicking the "?" on the bottom right of the screen. The only $60 plan (60 x3m) that comes to mind is the US roaming plan that was briefly offered. Contacting the moderators is likely the quickeset and simplest way to resolve this kind of issue. Good luck~

Anonymous
Not applicable
Need Help? Let's chat.