cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimate Next Payment Amount is much higher than plan

swz5005
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello Everyone,

I been with PM for awhile now and I am on a legacy plan which cost $120 for three month before tax and rewards.

My next payment date is June 4th and it shows that estimate cost after rewards and discounts to be $222.

I have always paid everything on time so there is no overdue from prior period.

Should I be worried about this? or do I need to talk to a Mod to address this issues?

Thanks for your help.

SW

10 REPLIES 10

@computergeek541 I agree, that's a pretty good plan.

@gpixel wrote:

@swz5005 I would like to suggest switching to one of the current 30 day plans on your renewal date.they are much better with more data. if you switch to the current $40 plan you get 5gb of 3g data and unlimited talk Canada wide, you also get to keep your rewards and promo add-ons. if you would like, you can also keep paying 3 or more months ahead.

I would not be recommending any change of plan without first knowing what the customer already has. This $120 plan may very well include 12GB over 90 days of much faster LTE data. Once switching from it, a customer would not be able to get it back.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@swz5005 , as mentioned already this is a display glitch.  It used to affect my account which has the same legacy plan but the problem has since been fixed.  It seems like the system patch applied did not resolve the issue in your account.  It might be worthwhile asking the moderator team to look into it at this time.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good thing it is just a  glitch.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@swz5005 wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I been with PM for awhile now and I am on a legacy plan which cost $120 for three month before tax and rewards.

My next payment date is June 4th and it shows that estimate cost after rewards and discounts to be $222.

I have always paid everything on time so there is no overdue from prior period.

Should I be worried about this? or do I need to talk to a Mod to address this issues?

Thanks for your help.

SW

@swz5005 I am on the same plan and have the same message.  It is a glitch showing the wrong price.  There is no need to contact moderators or dial *611 you will still be paying the same price of $120 minus any rewards you have.

It is scary to see that though isn't it.  Caught me off guard when I saw it for the first time as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The plan he is on is the promo plan from a while back that PM put in writing that they would never change. I would be hesitant in changing

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@swz5005 I would like to suggest switching to one of the current 30 day plans on your renewal date.they are much better with more data. if you switch to the current $40 plan you get 5gb of 3g data and unlimited talk Canada wide, you also get to keep your rewards and promo add-ons. if you would like, you can also keep paying 3 or more months ahead.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@swz5005 

Here is a link to contact a moderator if you need to. There are never any overage charges at PM. Everything is prepaid.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@swz5005 hi if you dial *611 what is the payment due?

Need Help? Let's chat.