cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when updating credit card

kevinqliu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to replace my existing expired credit card with another card to pay for my account, but every card I try to add says that the card issuer blocked the transaction, I called the issuers and they said they didn't block and the payment. So it's something on public mobile's end.

I had the same issue last time I paid, except, even though public mobile said payment was blocked, the payment went through anyway.

The 2 cards that I tried to use are definitely working as I used them to pay for food today.

Is there a way for the admins to help with manually adding a new card?

Thanks,
Kevin

9 REPLIES 9

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Glad to hear it worked out. Enjoy!

kevinqliu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@zhadj030 @neatooo

Thanks guys! Your solutions resolved the issue! I ended up going to my tangerine statement and copied the address exactly like @neatooo said, and sure enough, the address had the apartment# as a dash before the street number like @zhadj030 had mentioned.

Anyhow problem solved. Thanks again everyone!!

Litvinau_A

Maybe try logging off the site and logging back into it, if not - ask one of mods for step by step process. I'm sure it's a little glitch that will be resolved very soon. 

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

I got to fix my issue maybe it can help the @kevinqliu

register directly for the Autopay instead of just entering your credit card only (Dont go via the text on the bottom of the page)

The issue I had was with the appartement #, instead of what @neatooo mentoinned, the solution for me was actually to include the appartement # with the street address seperated by a dash instead of writing it seperated.

It didnt work with me for Chrome or Firefox so try safari or other devices after making those changes .

Note : @Luddite , @will13am , It only registered when I accessed and used Tor (XD) but this is not something that I would recommend members to do. 

Yet another idea since we have no solution to this bug: delete your credit card completely, logout. Login and try entering the card.

If your CC holder says there has been a charge do not pay again; await the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

neatooo
1. Enter your apartment number separately, not with your street address.
or
2. Enter your address exactly as it is shown on your credit card bill.
3. Ask your CC provider if they see the PM payment trying to get through.
4. Ensure this CC is not used to auto pay for other Telus, Koodo, and PM services.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
Yeah , I am having that issue as well since yesterday. Nothing seems to work, I will keep looking around if something else is working

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kevinqliu, for security reasons, I don't think the moderator team edits credit card information for customers.   The only way is to do it yourself.  As already suggested, try different browser, clearing cache, use different machine perhaps phone or tablet.  

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Try different browser safari or ie browser also in private mode if nothing help send a msg to mod.
Send a private message with your ph#, sim# and your email mod and they will get back to you when they can. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.