cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error processing credit card

Cdnfenix
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just went to pay for my plan and it took a really long time for it to complete.  I got a message saying that my card was declined by the provider.  I check my bank account and the money was withdrawn but my public account has a balance of 0.00.  How do I go about adding what I paid for?

2 REPLIES 2

@Chris_Qc , you really do like spreading your spam around here don’t you.  I’m sure you have an issue, but not everyone does.  Please stop your ranting, as it will not help your, or anyone else’s situation.

@Cdnfenix wrote:

I just went to pay for my plan and it took a really long time for it to complete.  I got a message saying that my card was declined by the provider.  I check my bank account and the money was withdrawn but my public account has a balance of 0.00.  How do I go about adding what I paid for?

If your plan has renewed, the amount wouldn't show in your balance.  I am assuming that isn't the case though because of the error message.

If your plan goes past the renewal date without there being enough in your account balance, your service will stop working.  Unfortunately, you might have to pay again.  

The moderators can definitely either have a refund issued or your account credited, but this will take some time.  To contact the moderators, click on this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.