cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message: Voucher PIN could not be added

SE1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everybody,

I just bought a new 20CAD prepaid card (from Metro store). I still have 10CAD left on my account from my previous 40CAD prepaid card (from Shoppers).

When I'm trying to add the new 20CAD voucher I get the message: "Unfortunately, Voucher #************ could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again."

I tried the "PIN#", I also tried the "Voucher #", both are 12 digits numbers. Did I make any beginner mistake, or is this a case for a PN to the mods?

Thanks in advance.

SE

4 REPLIES 4

Another option is to use your mobile device, and daill 611.  There is an option to add vouchers in this way.

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
This is good to know if I run into issues
So far I've been fine entering vouchers without incognito mode

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Yes, they are 12 digit numbers. Try redeeming using private/incognito browsing mode. 

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Hi @SE1!

If you tried both and made no mistakes, then I suggest contacting the mods!

I suggest you send them a private message. Be sure to include your Public Mobile phone number and voucher number&pin as well as a detailed description of your problem. Click here to know how contact them. They are available Mon-Thursday from 9am to 9pm and Friday-Sunday from 9am to 5:30pm (eastern time). They usually respond pretty fast to help requests!

I hope your problem will be solved quickly 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.