cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in payment and registering for autopay

Samanbazargani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I tried multiple time to make a payment with my credit card and I always get this error (Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.)

I double checked my information online and also with bank and they told me everything works fine. 

I think there should be a problem with your website. 

Best.

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Samanbazargani wrote:

Hello,

I tried multiple time to make a payment with my credit card and I always get this error (Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.)

I double checked my information online and also with bank and they told me everything works fine. 

Best.

So....you are trying to enter your credit card information  onto your account for a one time payment or register the card on the account, make a payment and sign up for Auto pay? Slightly different ways of doing this...but the error you are getting is from how you are attempting to do this. First you have to give the site time to reset. Did not attempt again until one hour passes. Do not do this too many times in one day...no more than 4max. Otherwise it can trigger a fraudulent activity lock. Before doing anything account related you must clear your browser and use secret mode before you log into your account. Have with you a copy of your statement  with the billing details. You must copy this exactly so it is preferable to use a card that only has your first name and surname on it. And not Mr. Mrs. M's......etc  Enter using the letters either ALL CAPS or a mix. Whatever is on your statement. Do not enter the apt/unit number leave it blank. Do not put a space in the postal code box. X5X5X5 Review all the information before submitting. Couple of questions....Do you have a card already on the account but you are using a different one for payment? Do you not have card and want to add this one? How you enter it (the way) can make a difference. Credit card or visa/debit?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly. Don't use the apt# field. Use a 6 character postal code, no space or drop last digit.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Samanbazargani   you could try removing the card from your account and then adding it back, if that doesn't work message the moderator_team by clicking here and ask them to help

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

If you need to put money on the account right away you could go buy a voucher and add it to your account until you hear back from the moderators which can take up to 48 hours 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Samanbazargani wrote:

Hello,

Best.

Clear cache and cookies.  Try a different browser/incognito mode.  You may also need to wait one hour before retrying.

If you're still getting problems, then contact moderators and submit a ticket via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.