cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in charging

MinSong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
i joined Public mobile just a few hours ago.

At first, i charged $10 plan.

However, i changed from $10 plan to $30 plan right away.

After charging, I saw my payment and it charged doubled.

I think there's an error.

Could you resolve this problem?

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MinSong

PM plan are prepaid plan. If you changed your plan to the $30 plan right away, there is no refund for the $10 plan.  You may get a bill credit for your first plan.  There is no guarantee.  Send a private message to moderator as detailed by z10user4. 

Moderator wait time is 48 -to 72 hours.

MinSong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much for your help!

By the way, i already sent about the problem to moderate team in yesterday but they didn't reply

Should i wait more? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MinSong wrote:
i joined Public mobile just a few hours ago.

At first, i charged $10 plan.

However, i changed from $10 plan to $30 plan right away.

After charging, I saw my payment and it charged doubled.

I think there's an error.

Could you resolve this problem?

That's what's called an immediate plan change. Perfectly normal other than forfeiting the rest of the paid term.

The moderators *might* be willing to change it for you and give what you've paid into your account for next time. But only because you've done this so quickly. If you waited a few days...

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.