cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Setting Up Auto-Pay

casschan515
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently activated a new credit card and wanted to use it for autopay for my Public Mobile account. However, when I tried to submit the form, an error message appears and says that there is an issue with my card issuer. I actually called my card issuer and they said that they saw Public Mobile come up on their end and they approved it. I retried to register my card for autopay after that call, but once again it came up as being unable to complete my request because of an issue with the card issuer. 

Has anyone else encountered this problem, and @CS_Agent - is this an error due to the new website? Thank you for the help!

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@casschan515  

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If your CC company approved it, there shouldn't be any issues. Try clearing your browser cache and try adding again.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@casschan515Make sure your billing information on selfserve matches exactly (caps and all) to your credit card statement. If you live in an apartment/ strata don't use that information and only the street address. Truncate the space out of the postal code.

If you want moderators to look / manually enter the information for you, use the ? in the lower right hand corner of this page and submit a ticket. Moderators don't monitor tags anymore.

Need Help? Let's chat.