cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message on my plan

amerdan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I've been with PM for 2 years now and I've always use autopay. Today I got an error message saying there isn't enough funds in my account. That's ridiculous, since my bank has always completed my autopay transactions. Do you know what's going on here? I attached a screenshot of the issue. My plan currently doesn't work, nor does my data, messages, and call function. 

edited by computergeek541: removed account information

6 REPLIES 6

meme8484
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

try and re add the auto pay i had to last week

@amerdan although @computergeek541 was kind enough to remove your screenshot on this post you will also have to move it from your pictures.

Please click your badge on top right (the maple leaf)

Select my profile.

Scroll down to your pictures and delete it from there.

Thanks!

EDIT ...Ninja'd by @kselmak  🤣

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@amerdan 

Can you please click on your avatar and click on my profile and go towards the end until you find your photos

Please remove the one that is there it contains information about your account that can be misused. It is a good thing to blackout or cut out personal/sensitive info before posting on public forum

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

The autopay failed

Please pay manually, 

Choose make payment then select different amount (not the amount due) then choose the difference between your balance and the plan and process the payment.

You will most likely need to restart your phone.

If that doesn't help try adding one more dollar and restarting there phone.

If that doesn't help try reporting your phone lost, then found then restart the phone.

If that doesn't work please contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Anonymous
Not applicable

nvm - I went into a whole thing on sim-swap. This is not that.

You can use your existing payment card to make a manual payment. You can do this in the 611 service too with your 4 digit PIN.

You can also buy vouchers online or in-store to use the 611 service or self-serve.

You can also do instant top-ups in some stores.

@amerdan wrote:

Hello,

I've been with PM for 2 years now and I've always use autopay. Today I got an error message saying there isn't enough funds in my account. That's ridiculous, since my bank has always completed my autopay transactions. Do you know what's going on here? I attached a screenshot of the issue. My plan currently doesn't work, nor does my data, messages, and call function. 

By the way, never post that type of information here. It can be seen by anyone with an internet connection, and not just Public Mobile employees.

Autopay failed and never added the funds to your account and never renewed your plan. Since you say that your bank shows the charge, you need to open a ticket to moderators by going to: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

Need Help? Let's chat.