cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enough funds on my account

USER74
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is enough funds on my account yet says my account is suspended. New cycle starts June 24 2019. 

Why is my phone not working??

12 REPLIES 12

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@USER74 wrote:

There is enough funds on my account yet says my account is suspended. New cycle starts June 24 2019. 

Be very carfeul when you are logging into your account on the last day of your billing cycle as you will often see the words "PLAN EXPIRED". This is normal although it can be confusing. If you have autopay and you phone is still working just ignore the message.

I think PM should only have this message show up for people who are not registered for autopay.

USER74

Thank you everyone 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@USER74 wrote:

Now my account overview is tellin me this: Your plan expired on June 24, 2019. Top up before October 22, 2019 or your account will be deactivated. Current Balance: $2.00 Amount Due: $38.00

Still states expired account. 

Just a couple hours ago it was telling me I had enough funds on account. 

The $40.00 in charges are showing on payment history just now  

Phone still not working usually partner is very good about keeping phone on and charged whe she is with our kids. 

All pretty entertaining watching a renewal happen. It does all kinds of gyrations.

You don't really actually know for a *fact* that the phone isn't working. What you've seen all evening is normal activity. The service _should_ keep working until it can't find money. But it has money. So it should be good.

@USER74The payment cycle is grinding slowly.. I would not do anything until the cycle is complete hopefully by the morning.

USER74

Now my account overview is tellin me this: Your plan expired on June 24, 2019. Top up before October 22, 2019 or your account will be deactivated. Current Balance: $2.00 Amount Due: $38.00

Still states expired account. 

Just a couple hours ago it was telling me I had enough funds on account. 

The $40.00 in charges are showing on payment history just now  

Phone still not working usually partner is very good about keeping phone on and charged whe she is with our kids. 

@USER74I would suggest you wait till your partner comes back and see what kind of text if any the iPhone has received from Public Mobile.. If your partner's phone showing No Service, I would suggest wait till the payment cycle is over (probably around 5AM EST tomorrow).. and do a Lost/ Found phone trick to restart the plan.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@USER74 wrote:

@USER74  If you login into your selfserve account has the data counter been reset? If yes, it means that the renewal process is in process and it is normal for the account to show suspended. Is it possible that the phone was turned off, maybe battery?

USER74

My monthly fee is $40.00 there is $42.00 in credit balance. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@USER74 wrote:

What plan do you have?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

USER74

Partner has the phone and it's not showing on iCloud as on. Cannot reach her while she is out with the kids. 

Auto pay is on and there is enough funds on account +$2.00 extra. 

I doubt she turned off settings in phone itself. And no text activity on account unlike the normal. 

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you verify that your phone is indeed not working? Because during the renewal, the website reads a warning about being suspended even though it isn't, and if you are on autopay, you can ignore the warnings so long as you phone is still working.

USER74

Says I owe $0.00 yet no service...?

Need Help? Let's chat.