cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency

Gani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im trying to change my card on my accound because i missed my payment tpday and the prob is I dont even know my email becuse its been long time that Ive enetred could u please help me with that this is my phone nr 4********* and my email is g*******@*********

Edited to remove personal information - StoneChucker.

2 REPLIES 2

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gani wrote:

Im trying to change my card on my accound because i missed my payment tpday and the prob is I dont even know my email becuse its been long time that Ive enetred could u please help me with that this is my phone 

@Gani You don't put your personal inform in this public platform. In this situation, you have to reach the Moderator to solve it. You can send a private message "envelop icon" and send to "Moderator_Team" to tell them about your situation. They will help you within 2 days. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Gani  This is a public forum please do not include personal info. You need to click on the three dots and edit your post to remove your number & email.

If you need to make payment you can do it dialing *611 if you have a cc on file. Another option is to purchase a voucher.

To get help with accessing your account click here. 

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Edited to remove copied personal information = StoneChucker

Need Help? Let's chat.