cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency, Please help asap

mualanj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dear public mobile, my plan is 15 dollar canada-wide talk. I just made a payment of 15, now my account is showing 

• Available Funds: $15.00
  • Payment Due Before: Jun 25, 2020
  • Payment for Next Cycle: $15.00
  • Amount Owing: $0.00

I dont know what to do, when I try to talk it says my plan does not have a talk option(probably quota exceeded).

If i change my plan to a different 15 dollar plan now, would i be able to make call right away?

Thanks for all the support.

18 REPLIES 18

Say it ain't so @mualanj. Naw, just 2 left thumbs. Stay safe. 

mualanj

Well you are talking to the lord of idiots, the number was incorrect.

@mualanj  great to hear that. What fixed it?  Thanks.

@mualanj wrote:

Hey everyone I just did the 5 dollar purchase, still saying talk is not included in my plan. 

@mualanj  Try calling another number manually to see if it goes through. If yes, then there is a problem with the number you are calling (incorrect area code/number?)

mualanj

Thanks everyone, it's working now. Cheers.

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check your data and ad-ons if you have the ad-ons you just purchased or you have more minutes left on your plan. If not, there might be a problem with your account.

@mualanj wrote:

Hey everyone I just did the 5 dollar purchase, still saying talk is not included in my plan. 

@mualanj  Try rebooting your phone as suggested by @kselmak  or maybe topping up your account with one or two dollars and then restarting your phone.

@mualanj 

@mualanj wrote:

I just did the addone, still saying talk is not included in your plan.

@mualanj it is a 2 step process to buy add on if you put the funds in your account then you have to purchase add on check to see if it shows in your self serve 

Restart your phone maybe that will help with the add-on

@mualanj  try adding 1 in front of the number you are dialing  and restart your phone. Wait 30 seconds and restart it.  Stay safe. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If you use $5 of your balance to buy talk add-on it will give you 500 minutes that will never expire, great way not to run out of minutes. I purchased 200 more than a year ago and still didn't use a quarter of it, they will last.

Are you on autopay?

You should be add it will give you 250 megs which are great to use with fongo or TextNow that will turn you plan to unlimited calling

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mualanj  I'm on the same plan as you. To save more,  you can add the TextNow app and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/ send calls and texts within Canada and to and from the US for free. You can also use it as I do to check my voicemail from my own phone without using the minutes from the PM plan. Simply dial your PM phone number - reject the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to allow you to enter your password. - enter it followed by #  - and you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when you are finished. No minutes used.

mualanj

mualanj

I just did the addone, still saying talk is not included in your plan.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mualanj Edit your post (click 3 dots upper right on your post) to remove personal information; this is a public forum.

You've run out of minutes on your plan. Add the 500 minute $5 add-on; it will remain until used. Purchasing Add-ons is a TWO step process. Detailed instruction: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

Consider activating autopay to save $2/30 days even if you continue to make manual payments.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

Your plan renews 25 June. Sounds like you are out of minutes. Purchase the $5 for 500 minutes add on or contact a moderator to restart your plan effective immediately.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mualanj  Purchase the 500 minute add-on for $5 to be able to make a call right away. Unfortunately renewing you plan early using selfserve is not possible.

Just dial 611 from your phone and purchase the add-on.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mualanj hi you are probably out of minutes just buy the 5 dollar 500 min add on they will roll over till used up you should delete your phone number you are on a public forum click 3 dots top right corner to edit post 

Need Help? Let's chat.