Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit: solved. CC had expired

tonykesler4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Solved. Turns out the credit card had expired today

7 REPLIES 7

@tonykesler4 I'm unsure of what you mean by the credit card expiring today. Credit card expiry dates are set for the last day of the month shown on the card. Can you clarify?

@Naepalm wrote:

@tonykesler4 

Sorry to hear this. Go into payment and make a one-time payment to top up your account, you can do this by purchasing a voucher near you at any Canadian tire, shoppers, London drugs. Then reactivate your account. 

Personally I manually top up because Auto-pay does fail and I do not want to be in a position where I have no service. You can leave auto pay on and it will still give you the credit. Just top up your account a few days before. 

@Tiana_V can we get tech to look into auto pay issues? I have not heard any feedback regarding this and have heard many having it fail, I'll continue to tag you in those that fail. 

Edit: ok so it was a credit card issue, but I still think this needs to be looked into. Is it usually user error?

Thanks for the tags, appreciate the persistence. I will check in with our technical team and flag this to them/see if they are aware of any issues. 🙂

@tonykesler4  When entering your credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space). 

Stay safe. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@tonykesler4 wrote:

Autopay has stopped working for me today. My credit card has not expired. I can not make phone calls any more. 

My account page now says "Your account has been suspended"

I can not add a new credit card or re-add my current card as there is an error. I called my credit card provider and they say the problem is on your end.

@tonykesler4   It seems like there have been quite a few posts about autopay not working recently, it might be something for moderators or @Tiana _V to look into??

Are your services not working because unless that is the case then you can safely ignore that message because that message is always displayed on renewal?

You can try to reactivate your plan using incognito/private mode on your browser, or just waiting another hour or two before retrying the reactivate button.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@tonykesler4 

Sorry to hear this. Go into payment and make a one-time payment to top up your account, you can do this by purchasing a voucher near you at any Canadian tire, shoppers, London drugs. Then reactivate your account. 

Personally I manually top up because Auto-pay does fail and I do not want to be in a position where I have no service. You can leave auto pay on and it will still give you the credit. Just top up your account a few days before. 

@Tiana_V can we get tech to look into auto pay issues? I have not heard any feedback regarding this and have heard many having it fail, I'll continue to tag you in those that fail. 

Edit: ok so it was a credit card issue, but I still think this needs to be looked into. Is it usually user error?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@tonykesler4  The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore the mesage, leave your account alone. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message around 12.03pm est. tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

If your services aren't working properly and your account is suspended.  Then you may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Welcome to the community. Stay safe. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.