cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit my new credit card

Nadiahashimi78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello guys. I am sick and tired of public mobile. Today was the last day of my auto payment but since I forgot to update my credit card 💳 they suspended my account. I tried more than 50 times they declined my new credit card. And they saying we can not verify your credit card. It's really urgent to fix because I can't receive/call anywhere 😕 

11 REPLIES 11

Nadiahashimi78

Thank you so much everyone one for your help and support 🙏 with your suggestions My issues were solved. I appreciate 🙏 

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Nadiahashimi78 

I can understand your frustration with this. I would make sure you review the expiry months for all your credit cards and set one card in your auto-pay that expires the latest and write it down on your calendar so you know a month in advance to update it to a new one. Other than that, in that short term a voucher would suffice. With all the loyalty rewards available PM is still the best.

mm80

@Nadiahashimi78 wrote:

I think you didn't read my first post. I  am not a Dumbo ofcourse I did delete the old card and try new one, but they refused all time. But and thank you. 

Excuse me? I am trying to help.  I read your first post. You said nothing about deleting your old card. You said new card. That could be a new card with the same number. You can edit when it's the same number and update expiry but that doesn't always work. Did you also not see that I was replying to someone else - MJH1?

Nadiahashimi78

I think you didn't read my first post. I  am not a Dumbo ofcourse I did delete the old card and try new one, but they refused all time. But and thank you. 

mm80

@MJH1 wrote:

previous card expired.register new credit card

You're not talking to the chatbot. We are customers just like you. To change your card, go to selfsrve.publicmobile.ca. Click on the payment tab and use the manage card option. Removed the old card and add it again with the new expiry date.

MJH1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

previous card expired.register new credit card

Nadiahashimi78

Thank you guys for information. I will buy it tomorrow a voucher. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Nadiahashimi78  Hopefully PM fixes their issues with Auto-Pay and credit card management soon. Why waiting for a response best to purchase a voucher using reload.com too get up and running.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Nadiahashimi78 wrote:

Hello guys. I am sick and tired of public mobile. Today was the last day of my auto payment but since I forgot to update my credit card 💳 they suspended my account. I tried more than 50 times they declined my new credit card. And they saying we can not verify your credit card. It's really urgent to fix because I can't receive/call anywhere 😕 

The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Nadiahashimi78 wrote:

When using a credit card, you shouldn't ever try 50 times. You probably caused your card to be locked out from Public Moible and you might have even lock your whole card out. Trying 50 times looks like you stole the credit card. Check with your bank.

Buy a voucher from store or recharge.com to get service going.

Need Help? Let's chat.