cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early renewal date?

David01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My plan usually renews on the 7th of every month. From time to time, it’ll be the 8th, but this month it’s telling me to renew today, which is the 5th. Is it because February is a short month? That’s the only thing I can think of. 

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@David01 wrote:

My plan usually renews on the 7th of every month. From time to time, it’ll be the 8th, but this month it’s telling me to renew today, which is the 5th. Is it because February is a short month? That’s the only thing I can think of. 

@David01 in months following months with 30 days (October, May, July, December), your date stays the same as the previous month.  In months following months with 31 days (January, February, April, June, August, September, November), your date moves ahead one day.  In March, since it follows a 28 day month, your date moves backward 2 days (except on a leap year, when it moves backward one day).

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Laflamme472
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It’s only cuz your plan is supposed to renew every 30 days, not every month☺️ 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@David01 * originally had a mid-month renewal to start, and after 2 1/2 years, I'm now renewing around the 6th and 7th.  Normal years have an extra 5 calendar days, a leap year has 6 extra days.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@David01 wrote:

That is because plans are 30 days and not a Calendar month.  That is why it changes month to month depending on the number of days in that month

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.