cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early plan change not taking effect immediately

hallorp59
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good day community. So we are 5 days from our auto-pay date and ran out of data so I want to renew the same plan early. I topped up both our accounts and selected."change plan now" and nothing seems to be happening. Our accounts show a $45 balance which is enough for the new plan which is the same as our current plan. I thought the plan change was to take effect immediately

3 REPLIES 3

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you don't want to wait, pick the next more expensive plan to start immediately. You can change back in 30 days.

Unless you have a grandfathered plan; in which case you're stuck waiting for the  moderators or buying a data add-on. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@hallorp59  to renew same plan early you have to contact the moderators to do this. Step one add money to account to cover plan. Step two contact moderators.

Through the chat bot. Type:

• Human
  • Click account specific
  • Click No I need a human now
  • Click to submit ticket

2nd option under other should be early renewal.

Screenshot_20201102_150700.jpg

Or contact moderators via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@hallorp59 wrote:

Good day community. So we are 5 days from our auto-pay date and ran out of data so I want to renew the same plan early. I topped up both our accounts and selected."change plan now" and nothing seems to be happening. Our accounts show a $45 balance which is enough for the new plan which is the same as our current plan. I thought the plan change was to take effect immediately

@hallorp59 If you are "changing" to the same plan early you need to contact a moderator to renew for you, otherwise select a different plan to do it now. You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.