cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Auto pay

EAF
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Auto pay was on Oct 8 2019. I assumed I had until 8 Jan to change my plan. Auto pay went through on the 6th Jan. How can I change my plan without loosing the money I have just payed

9 REPLIES 9

EAF

Thanks my situation has been resolved

EAF

Thanks all has been resolved.

EAF

Everything has been resolved. Thanks

EAF

Thanks for your help. Things have been resolved 

@EAF  Are you on a 90 day plan? If you are by taking @Luddite advice and if granted by the moderators  you will likely not need to add extra funds t pay for a different plan. Keep in mind a change in plans means leaving the 90 day in the past. As for the renewal dates in your account it is best to go by the date on the rewards page and making payments by 11:59 pm et. the day before this date.

wangce2007

You should go to publicmobile support and take a ticket with the bot

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@EAF wrote:

Auto pay was on Oct 8 2019. I assumed I had until 8 Jan to change my plan. Auto pay went through on the 6th Jan. How can I change my plan without loosing the money I have just payed

As it has just occurred and you are relatively may be given a break. If you were going to take a more expensive plan I suggest you make a one time payment for the difference. Then contact the moderators and explain what has happened and ask them to kindly upgrade (degrade) your plan.

To get a ticket click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 wrote:

@EAF wrote:

You can select a new plan, but have it take effect "Renew at next renewal". That way you can use up your current plan, then at renewal time....you're chosen new plan will be yours.

Plans are 30 or 90 days...not 1 month.

And to further complicate matters...the main date on the self-serve is the next new day...not your last day.  But yes you needed to be aware of your 90 days...not 3 months of the same day of the month.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@EAF wrote:

You can select a new plan, but have it take effect "Change at next renewal". That way you can use up your current plan, then at renewal time....you're chosen new plan will be yours.

Plans durations are 30 or 90 days...not 1 month. (90 day plans are now gone...only 30 days are currently available.)

Need Help? Let's chat.