cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

END ACCOUNT CANCEL Auto Pay

endaccount
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Who can i send this message to?

I have switched my SIM back to Bell mobility in less than a month of your service, due to your services constant dropping of calls. As well as your lack of support in this matter. I can now not get back into my account to make sure my credit card number is removed from the account. Do not charge my automatic payment again. 

4 REPLIES 4

@hairbag1 wrote:

You can send a message to the moderators and they'll give you instruction on how to remove cc info....Click this to message them

Please allow up to 48 hours for them to respond....usually a lot less.

Good luck.

Hi @hairbag1 and @hycm53 

When a phone number is ported out from Public Mobile, the service is automatically cancelled and the self-serve account is closed.  There aren't any instructions that moderators can provide to disable Autopay or remove saved credit cards on the account.  As @Anonymous was saying, at this point, the moderator would have to perform these actions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@endaccount wrote:

I have switched my SIM back to Bell mobility in less than a month of your service, due to your services constant dropping of calls. As well as your lack of support in this matter. I can now not get back into my account to make sure my credit card number is removed from the account. Do not charge my automatic payment again. 

The only thing you can do is to send a private message as already mentioned.

iirc all pre-paid providers will close and deactivate accounts when ported out.

Only the moderators can make sure things are turned off. Theoretically it should all be off automatically but it has been seen where people have left and their card still gets charged.

Of course you really should have done that beforehand, taking responsibility for your own credit card exposure but here you are.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@endaccount wrote:

I don't know and understand why you can't log in your self service account. But if you have any concern you can contact moderator team:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can send a message to the moderators and they'll give you instruction on how to remove cc info....Click this to message them

Please allow up to 48 hours for them to respond....usually a lot less.

Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.