cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due date

MSaulnier73
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not a question. It would be so much better if the due date was the same every month. Every 30 days makes it due when I don't have the money, at times. Frustrating 

6 REPLIES 6

toxicfire
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@MSaulnier73 Yes i agree it would be much better to have the same date each month and be done with it however you could just add a payment manual each month when you (do) have the funds.

So for examply you pay for service on the 5th on month and your worried you wont have funds on the 5th the following month before the due date comes around again say its 3 weeks in only but you have funds you can still add a manual payment and it will just sit on your account until its needed on the next payment date and repeat this process and then 

@MSaulnier73 wrote:

Not a question. It would be so much better if the due date was the same every month. Every 30 days makes it due when I don't have the money, at times. Frustrating 

You're not the first person to suggest this.  I happen to dislike the 30 day and 90 day plan cycles as well, but after a while, you do get used to it, especially if you are using the autopay payment method.  I've moved this thread from Rewards to Paying for your Service.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@MSaulnier73 wrote:

You can make manual payments when you do have money and it will sit in your account for your renewal date.  It probably works better than the same date every year as you could put half of your plan cost in on days you get paid.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@MSaulnier73  hi yes I understand, I like to pay on a certain date myself unfortunately the rest of the world is not in sync so I suggest just pick your date and pay it on that same date every month Smiley Happy

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Some months have 30 days while others have 31 days which can effect the renewal date.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile only has 30 day or 90 day plans...but you can manually pay whenever it's convenient (before renewal date) and still get the autopay reward if you have a valid credit card on your file.

Need Help? Let's chat.