cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due date keeps changing

kathyd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why do you keep billing me one day earlier each month??? I have went from the 5th to the 4th and now the 3rd???

10 REPLIES 10

hamaida
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@karmalodro2019That's what happened with my 2 plans, changed due date from Feb 3 to Feb 1, they told me its 30 days plan.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@paul5 wrote:

plans are for 30 days sometimes 31

@paul5

Plans are always 30 days

paul5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

plans are for 30 days sometimes 31

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@karmalodro2019 wrote:

Why does Public Mobile keep changing my due date. I looked in the community and I'm not the only one this has happened to? WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THIS SEEMINGLY BELOW BOARD

CHANGE PLEASE????  NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL

@karmalodro2019 did you bother reading the thread?  The answer was given at least 3 times in ti already:

@Anonymous wrote:

It's 30 days. Not a month.

@Shutdown wrote:

Some months are 31 days not always 30 days.

@srlawren wrote:

In all seriousness:  the date is supposed to change, since as already noted, plans here are thirty days, not one calendar month.  This is normal.  

Your plan is THIRTY DAYS long.  Not one month.  December had 31 days in it, meaning your January renewal date is one day sooner than December's.  January has 31 days in it, so in February, your renewal date will come one day sooner in February than it did in January.  February this year has 28 days, so your March renewal date will be two days later than your February renewal date.  March has 31 days, so your April renewal date will be 1 day sooner than in March.  April has 30 days, so your May renewal date will be the same as your April date.  May has 31 days, so June's renewal will be one day sooner than May.  And so on.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@karmalodro2019 wrote:

Why does Public Mobile keep changing my due date. I looked in the community and I'm not the only one this has happened to? WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THIS SEEMINGLY BELOW BOARD

Its a 30 day cycle not a monthly cycle so the date will change from time to time.

karmalodro2019
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@srlawren, on a 90-day cycle, if the period includes the 28-day month of February, the date starting the cycle, and the next renewal date are the same.

Dang it for leap years!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kathyd if you think that's zany, wait till February!

In all seriousness:  the date is supposed to change, since as already noted, plans here are thirty days, not one calendar month.  This is normal.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Some months are 31 days not always 30 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kathyd wrote:

Why do you keep billing me one day earlier each month??? I have went from the 5th to the 4th and now the 3rd???

It's 30 days. Not a month.

Need Help? Let's chat.