cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double top up payment

Jenn83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did a Top-Up payment with my credit card debit card first payment of this plan but it said it didn't go through to the second one but it hurts me two times now I'm available balance of $40 in my account is paid but I need that $40 back

My bank can't help me with this situation because it it's not a bill bill so I'm wondering if anyone at public can help me return this money as that's for groceries for my children and I've been trying to fix this for 2 weeks now

6 REPLIES 6

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Since it was already 2 weeks you are trying to get your money back, just leave them on your account as it might take more than 2 weeks to get your refund.

Money will be used for your next renewal.

I assume you have additional (over-payment) funds on your PM account.

BUT! If your card is charged extra you do not see on your PM account, definitely go after CSA for refund.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I havent seen an account top up credited back to the account holder's credit card but open a ticket with support and see what they can do in your case.

Let us know the result, might help someone in future.

@Jenn83 

If a refund cannot be done in a timely manner feel free to send me a private message with your location and I can provide you with some community resources to help you with your situation. If you are in Vancouver I may be able to help you personally.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Jenn83   it's actually good that you confirmed that the extra payment is now sitting as Available Fund.  If untouched, it will be used for next cycle renewal.

Since it is a system issue, I believe PM would be able to arrange for a refund but it could take a week or 2 before you can see it back on your credit card.

If you still want it refunded, please open  a ticket on Chatbot, type this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1.   Start by typing "Overcharge"
  2. then click "Contact Us"
  3. then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jenn83   Usually we'd advise to leave any extra charges in the account as your next payment will use that balance first.

However, if your finances are tight, then contact customer support by clicking the chatbot bubble bottom right of page to submit a ticket.    You can also private message CS_Agent via the envelope icon top right of this page about getting reimbursed for the extra charges.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jenn83 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$ has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account number, 
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.