cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double plan payment same day

agomes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I change my plan twise in the same day (08-April) becouse I chouse the wrong plan the first time around, so I was charge twise for both changes.

I wound'l like to know if I can be refound for the first charge?

Thank you

ARG

4 REPLIES 4

For future reference, this isn't a bug in the plan change feature.  Any time that you change a plan and make it effective immediately, this will happen. Public Mobile does not normally offer refunds on unused portions of plans, and when you decide to change a plan like this, the billing system automatically forfeits the remaining time left on the old plan.  Since this is clearly an honest mistake, hopefully a moderator will understand the situation that occured, but you'll have to contact one of them directly.

hc89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You should contact Moderator to re-pay extra charge for you. Use this link to send them a private message. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@agomes wrote:

I change my plan twise in the same day (08-April) becouse I chouse the wrong plan the first time around, so I was charge twise for both changes.

I wound'l like to know if I can be refound for the first charge?

Thank you

ARG

For something like this you'll need to contact a mod by private message by clicking here and providing your email address, phone number and describing the situation with them. Hopefully they will be able to sort this out for you. 🙂

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you select to change your plan immediately you will be charged twice but because it was an accident and on the same day I would recommend sending a private message to the mods to see if they can refund you. 

Need Help? Let's chat.