cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double payments

Auntyaubray
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I didnt see for a full year or more that public mobile was taking auto payment.  Plus I looked like I needed to add money every month. I look at my history  after it thanked me for a payment as I made one. The timing was funny was the only reason I noticed. Please can someone check my history payments. To see that I've used vouchers and my card 2 times  for at least a yr now. That s a lot of money over time  

11 REPLIES 11

@Auntyaubray 

just call 611 and it will tell you your availabile balance. if you do not have "available funds" then you probably weren't being charged twice.. pm will always take from your "available funds" first before they take from your credit card

if it's an immense amount, you can always ask for a refund.

@Auntyaubray 

Was your renewal last night/ today? Were you making a payment around noon eastern? Do you now have $40 in your balance? After renewal you will get a thank you for your successful renewal at noon eastern. I know when adding funds va 611 you will get asuccessful payment text before you can hang up.

As previously suggested  screenshot of your payment history will enable us to tell you if there is a double payment and whether contacting the moderators is necessary. If the extra funds are not in your balance to be used for your next renewal ( refunds take up to 30 days) then the moderators will need to look into your account.

Providing the last 90 days of your payment history would be helpful to figure out if you have an issue.

As below....

Note: all personal info is removed/ cropped out.Note: all personal info is removed/ cropped out.

Auntyaubray

The only time I caught it was today.  Because it thanked me for a payment as I was making payment hadn't hit send yet. Today. Seems to be the only issue.. as far as it seems  I have to call the bank and see what is all on hold. And why. Would twice a payment at 40. Plus taxes equal 87.04.  ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Auntyaubray : Please post a screenshot of your Payment history from here. (not the payment card). Maybe multiple pages for the last few renewals. Disregard all the dire warnings from earlier. It's easy. Just crop out everything but the "spreadsheet" of your payment history and post that. Then we can see what you're seeing.

Are you possibly paying for another account?

Did you possibly have an error in activating when you started and unbeknownst to you you've been paying for another ghost account all this time?

@Auntyaubray 

If pm takes your payment and your balance shows $0 and you pay again ie $25 that amount just sits in your balance as a credit until your next renewal when pm takes it from your balance and applies it towards your plan amount. If you are registered for autopay or have any other rewards pm will apply your rewards towards your plan amount first then take the remaining amount owing from your balance. If there is still an amount owing it will then charge your autopay credit card the balance.

If you go to your rewards page it will give you your estimated payment for your next renewal. It will subtract your estimated rewards ( autopay, loyalty, community and friend referrals) and any balance you have to tell you what you need to pay for your next renewal. If you happen to have $25 in your balance then it will tell you your estimated payment is $0.

@Auntyaubray wrote:

Thanks but it s only now I see that happened. In my history. It s showing I ce been paying twice. Because after they take a payment it shows zero when I sign in.so I've been paying again. I'm almost positive. So I need a mod to look at my balance  history record

Hi @Auntyaubray please do not post any screenshots of your account as there might be personal information there that fraudsters can steal.  

Please send those information to the Moderator_Team.  They have access to your account as they are Public Mobile employees.  All of us here in the forums are just fellow customers.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Preferred way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page or click this link  >> type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!
  • Alternative way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take from 1 hr to 2 days (faster response these days) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Please keep us posted

RosieR

REMINDER:  Please do not post any personal information in the forums.  These are public forums and there are quite a number of fraudsters lurking around ready to steal your personal info.

Auntyaubray

Thanks but it s only now I see that happened. In my history. It s showing I ce been paying twice. Because after they take a payment it shows zero when I sign in.so I've been paying again. I'm almost positive. So I need a mod to look at my balance  history record

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Auntyaubray  Login to you account and look at Available Funds. Whenever that is more than your plan cost you do not need to make a payment, and autopay will not be charged.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Auntyaubray 

Do you have access to your self serve account? You can check your payment history for the past 180 days** to see your payment details. You can screenshot it and remove all your personal/ sensitive account details ( like your account # etc....as this is a public forum) and we can help explain it.

If you have never created your self serve account after activating in store then you can do that by clicking on the square with the 3 lines at the top right corner if your screen and choose my account and then register for and set up your self sefve account so you can view your payment history.

If there is a double charge ( which can happen especially if its less than 30 days apart then something is wrong) you would then have to contact the moderators to have it corrected. 

**Only the moderators have access to the full 360 days of payment history on record for your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, via SIMon the chat bot  , It’ll take you to relevant help articles, Click here to get started.
  • or if it’s something more urgent, the can help you submit a ticket to Moderator Team. 
  • you can send a private message to the @Moderator_Team by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service 
  • you have to told them to check it out your plan,and the will adjustment to your account and if the found any Extra charges the will fix it for you 

• Good Luck

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your credit card statements.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.