cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double payment

Jimmychuck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Signed up for public a week ago and just checked my credit card bill. I have a charge for $42(my plan) from Public Mobile and then another $42 charge the following day from Public Mobile Vancouver. Anyone else had this issue or know what's going on?

4 REPLIES 4

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Jimmychuck wrote:

Signed up for public a week ago and just checked my credit card bill. I have a charge for $42(my plan) from Public Mobile and then another $42 charge the following day from Public Mobile Vancouver. Anyone else had this issue or know what's going on?

Better to seek for the moderator's help: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Jimmychuck 

Can you give a call to your credit card during the work day and ask about the transaction/reference numbers for those two charges. If it is indeed two separate charges and not a ghost pending transaction you will be able to contact public mobile moderators  to discuss those charges. Most likely you will get it in the form of balance credit. Don't forget that you are also receiving signup promotion as well which means that you should have credit for two cycles on your account and referral bonus as well as initial autopay credit.

Welcome to public mobile

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jimmychuck  Access your selfserve account and click on the payment history link. Is there one charge recorded or two? If it's one charge does the second payment show in your account funds? Are you sure both cc entries are from Public?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jimmychuck wrote:

I don't know how long pending status hangs around but maybe one of them is pending. It should drop off. Did you activate yourself or in store?

Need Help? Let's chat.