cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double payment

cfragai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I chaged my pland and on the same day was charged double, booth for my previous and for the new plam. How can I get a refund ?

6 REPLIES 6

@Sm_benipal7888 wrote:

Hello

I recharge my account double. Please refund it.

Log into My Account...do you see your payment in Available Funds ? If so, just leave it there and on your next renewal, those funds will be used instead of making another self-payment.

Public Mobile has a "no refund" philosphy...especially for customer errors.

Good luck.

Sm_benipal7888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I recharge my account double. Please refund it.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@cfragai 

If you renew now you will be charged twice. You should always selecting to change at renewal to avoid the double charge. 

If you just renewed the mods maybe able to help you change the plan without double charge but you cannot do it with your self serve .

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi 

As mentioned in the previous responses your best bet could be contacting the moderators

They might be able to help you out with this 

@cfragai wrote:

I chaged my pland and on the same day was charged double, booth for my previous and for the new plam. How can I get a refund ?

Generally, you don't.  When you change plans part way into a billing cycle (even if it just started), the old plan and payment is forfeited as a matter of billing policy.  Saying that, your hope is that a moderator will understand that you never got to use that first pirce plan.  Moderators can be contacted by sending a message using this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If your payment was made and your old plan was renewed, theoretically you have upgraded/downgraded your plan in the cycle so you have forfeited the remainder of your original cycle.

That being said, if your phone is working on your new plan, you should contact the moderators, explain what happened, nicely, an they may be able to fix it for you.

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

About @Moderator_Team

Need Help? Let's chat.