cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double payment

Stevieg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The system allowed 2 payments to be credited to my account, without letting me the see the payments go through, kept saying oops something wrong, but was charging my card without letting me know a balance due and I had to enter the amount manually.  Now it has doubled charged my card and giving me available funds of $45.20 after my monthly service was payed for, I would like this amount credited back to my bank, who can help me?

3 REPLIES 3

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Stevieg wrote:

The system allowed 2 payments to be credited to my account, without letting me the see the payments go through, kept saying oops something wrong, but was charging my card without letting me know a balance due and I had to enter the amount manually.  Now it has doubled charged my card and giving me available funds of $45.20 after my monthly service was payed for, I would like this amount credited back to my bank, who can help me?

Usually getting a Refund for overpayment with Public Mobile can take upwards to 7 to 14 business days. If you are planning on staying with Public Mobile you might as well leave the amount in your account for the next renewal. Remember your funds with Public Mobile are very safe as there are no overages or Pay per use charges  

Stevieg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Stevieg wrote:

@SteviegOnly the moderator team can help you with this, the rest of us are customers like you. Send them a private message. Click this to send them a message.

Need Help? Let's chat.