cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double paid

LucDevouges
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I was on the legacy plan until monday and my phone stopped working.  I thought it was because the autopay did not work so I made another payment but my phone still did not work. I found out it was becaus of a system problem.  However, this morning, my phone did not work again and I saw that my account was suspended because the plan was not valid any more. Does this mean that the payment I made on monday is lost ?  I went and changed to one of the new plans this morning and my phone now works,  But I feel that I should be reimbursed for the payment I made on monday.

9 REPLIES 9

TvMann2018

Its so refreshing to see that their systems for payment are always up and running, and every mistake iyt makes is only to profit them, if you really wanna know how to get help, drop Public mobile and go buy a LUCKY MOBILE sim card they have the Exact same plans and pricing, they also have somethuing Public MObile lacks anf that is customer service! thanks for the pic, I am using it in my newest you tube video

TvMann2018

If many people are having the same problem then why Public messae people why nnot leave a solution publicly so everyone that suffers this problem can fix it, PM is so shamefull, they need to be abolished, they neeed to re hire a staff and pay them and supply their customers with a 1-800 number for help 2 hours to 2 days for help is shameful!!

TvMann2018

Waiting time is 2 hours to 2 days be Patient!!!!!

People are supposed to nbe happy with that kind of waiting time, This a rediculous, shameful, lazy, cheap way to Run a business, the only thing this community is good for is to show the Good people on you tube why signing up for Public Mobile is a huuuuuge mistake, By taking away a customer support number and offering  absolutely ZERO customer support tells the public 1 thing.......Public mobile are Robbers,  they shamelessly take your money, and offer no help should anything go wrong and in this day and age of technology absolutely nothinng runs perfectly and you ae guaranteed to have a problem down the road somewhere!  so who do you calll??? i fact they are the only company that I know of that does not have A "CONTACT US" button anyone that signs up for publlic mobile needs to be prepared to bend over and take it right in the A**

LucDevouges

Excellent !

Thank you very much.

I can see that a lot of people are having similar problems.  

I am confident that all this will be cleared up to everybodyès satisfaction

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

Hi Luc,

I will write you on private.

Best regards,

Silvio_M

The only way to fix something in your account  with a payment is to reach the moderator....https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain with details what happened...Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient.

@LucDevouges  a écrit :

pm_history.png

It looks like you changed your 25$ plan to a 20$ plan....that's why the double charged on the 18 and 22 march...Is that you did?

LucDevouges

pm_history.png

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LucDevouges wrote:

Hi,

I was on the legacy plan until monday and my phone stopped working.  I thought it was because the autopay did not work so I made another payment but my phone still did not work. I found out it was becaus of a system problem.  However, this morning, my phone did not work again and I saw that my account was suspended because the plan was not valid any more. Does this mean that the payment I made on monday is lost ?  I went and changed to one of the new plans this morning and my phone now works,  But I feel that I should be reimbursed for the payment I made on monday.

@LucDevougesA double payment means it would have normally been used for the next renewal, sounds like something got messed up. Only the moderators can fix this for you. Send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.

Otherwise upload some screen shots of your account history and we can try and figure out what went wrong.

Need Help? Let's chat.