cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charge

claudianor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every month I pay 27.13 that is withdrawn from my bank account, and I also get charged 25 dollars from the money I have deposited in my Public Mobile account. Therefore, I have been “double charged” . How do I stop that from happening.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi

What is your balance?

Do you have more than one account?

It's it possible that you or family member have another account?

What does your payment history states for last 90 days.

Do all charges on credit card also show up on your history?

It has happened before that autopay was withdrawing although there was enough on the balance, if that is the case you will need to contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

If credit card charges are not showing up on your payment history that brand there is another account with autopay set up that is getting topped up with your credit card. Get reference number from your credit card customer service and contact the moderators to figure it out

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Go through your payment history to make sure you're not forgetting some part of the charges.If you don’t find anything you can send PM to the Moderator.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@claudianor are you on the $50 plan? And the $27.13 is the difference of $24 + 13% applicable taxes? If mot, what plan are you on Thanks.

@claudianor wrote:

Every month I pay 27.13 that is withdrawn from my bank account, and I also get charged 25 dollars from the money I have deposited in my Public Mobile account. Therefore, I have been “double charged” . How do I stop that from happening.

Thank you.

@claudianor 

That's not double charging. When you top up your account, it is charged to your credit card /Visa debit card and also added to your Public Mobile balance. When your plan renews, the Public Mobile account balances needs to be reduced by an amount equal to the plan fee.

Need Help? Let's chat.