cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charge on my credit card

SG6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I joined Public Mobile yesterday and the clerk at Walmart double charged my credit card for the first payment. Can someone fix this? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

SG6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got two phones on the 25$ plan but one went through twice. I messages the moderators. Hope they get back to me

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SG6 wrote:

Hi,

I joined Public Mobile yesterday and the clerk at Walmart double charged my credit card for the first payment. Can someone fix this? Thanks

Did you happen to buy the $10 plan, and "get billed twice for it" so that your bill was $20? The SIM itself costs $10 and isn't included in the plan price. If that isn't the case, I would do as the others suggested and see if it is sitting in your account as available balance. Otherwise reaching out to the mods should be able to fix it for you. It's possible the person might of been a bit click happy and clicked too many times on the submit button accidentally making the system process it twice. (just a guess)

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@SG6Check your self serve account, if the extra money is on your account then you can just leave it for your next renewal. If the money isn't in your account you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@SG6 wrote:

Hi,

@SG6  To confirm if you dial *611 is one of payments reported as a balance on your account? If yes then as @hairbag1  mentioned that amount will be used for your next renewal.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@SG6 wrote:

Hi,

Just leave it in your account, then you're covered for next renewal.

Good luck and welcome to Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.