cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double billed!

Jmckimmie007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I went to renew my plan, clicked on the load button as usual, only it failed the first time and told me that I need to retry.... so I did, well now public has taken $38 and then another $40!!!! How do I get the second payment back!!??

6 REPLIES 6

Looks like extra $40 got added to your balance.  You could just leave it in your Public Mobile account until next month.

Jmckimmie007

28CAB4E7-9CA4-4193-80E0-7D5C53E4E975.jpeg

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jmckimmie007, can you post the payment history from your self serve account.  Blank out any of the personal information.  Not that I don't believe you but the information from the self serve account is more informative to the concern that you have.  The community can better help you interpret what has happened. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jmckimmie007 wrote:

So I went to renew my plan, clicked on the load button as usual, only it failed the first time and told me that I need to retry.... so I did, well now public has taken $38 and then another $40!!!! How do I get the second payment back!!??

You'll have to contact a moderator and they'll give you guidance. You can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here

Jmckimmie007

CE7BBC15-D3D2-4DF9-9F25-CB3A692E3ED2.png

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You need to contact a moderator. Click here to send them a private message.

Need Help? Let's chat.