cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Payment??

AMG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Below is a screenshot of my transaction history.

I recently switched my plan and it was supposed to just automatically switch on my AutoRenew date. However, I was charge twice on my credit card on Dec 20.

Can anyone explain how the 'Credit' and 'Debit' works below and if you see where I was charged twice?

Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 4.07.31 PM.png

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AMG wrote:

Anyone have a suggestion on how I can get this resolved and get a refund? 

@AMG for this, you will need to send a private message to the moderator team.  You can learn how to do that here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

AMG

@srlawren

After reading the link you sent - it's still a bit confusing how PM does their billing - but I think the problem was that my account became 'inactive' the day before my autorenewal and I had to make a credit card payment. This is now shown as a 'top-up'. The reason (I think) my account became inactive was because I was switching from a monthly plan to a 30-day plan so the renewal date got messed up. Does this sound right?

Anyone have a suggestion on how I can get this resolved and get a refund? 

AMG

@srlawren and @Anonymous

Thanks for your response. I did switch plans but I did it as 'at next renewal'.

I think what happened - the day before my renewal date - Dec 20 (my renewal date was Dec 21) - my account became inactive and PM said I had to make a payment. So I made a payment that was not 'auto renewal' and then I'm assuming PM also took an autorenewal payment. Similar to what you suggested.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AMG for understanding how the credits and debits normally work, please see here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Public-Mobile-Website-Changes/m-p/18323...

However, in your case, I think @Anonymous is correct in that it looks like you did an immediate plan change.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AMGIt looks like you switched between a $30 plan and a $20 plan.  Also looks like it was done on the day of your automatic renewal (Dec. 20).  When did you do the plan change?  It looks like it was done as an immediate plan change.  Only other thing I can think of is that you did the plan change with the 'at next renewal' option, but did it while your Dec renewal was already in progress.

Can you provide additional info.

Need Help? Let's chat.