cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Double Payment / Auto Renewal

Hi there,

 

I am set up for autorenewal for my plan, however on Saturday, Sept 7th, when my plan was supposed to be automatically renewed, it was not and I was stuck without any data/service. 

 

I called *611, paid through the phone line with the credit card that was already on file. I immediately had my plan restored.

 

However, there are now two charges on my account, one was for the "automatic" renewal that didn't even happen, and the charge for my manual renewal.

 

Is there anyway that I can be refunded for this double payment? I don't think I'm at fault since the auto-renewal never actually happened.

 

Thanks in advance,

 

Heather

Mayor / Maire

Re: Double Payment / Auto Renewal


@hds635 wrote:

Hi there,

 

I am set up for autorenewal for my plan, however on Saturday, Sept 7th, when my plan was supposed to be automatically renewed, it was not and I was stuck without any data/service. 

 

I called *611, paid through the phone line with the credit card that was already on file. I immediately had my plan restored.

 

However, there are now two charges on my account, one was for the "automatic" renewal that didn't even happen, and the charge for my manual renewal.

 

Is there anyway that I can be refunded for this double payment? I don't think I'm at fault since the auto-renewal never actually happened.

 

Thanks in advance,

 

Heather


Well at least it renewed. There've been some issues of late.

The extra payment should be seen in your Available Funds. That will get used for your next renewal.

Oracle

Re: Double Payment / Auto Renewal

@hds635, check your payment history.  If you see a fund balance in your favor for the second payment, I suggest taking no further action as the funds will be available for the next payment.  The lead time for a refund can exceed the 30 day plan duration.  If you are uncertain about payment history, you can post a snapshot with personal information blanked out and the community can assist with the interpretation. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Double Payment / Auto Renewal

Thank you! I've attached a screenshot of my payment history, and I'm not seeing a balance. Any ideas? Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 11.18.10 AM.png

Mayor / Maire

Re: Double Payment / Auto Renewal


@hds635 wrote:

Thank you! I've attached a screenshot of my payment history, and I'm not seeing a balance. Any ideas? 


I guess now you get to muddle through the ridiculous SIMon thing. That's the question mark thingy in the lower right. Then you gotta keep typing human or submit ticket or some such nonsense to get to a form that you use your community login credentials in.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Double Payment / Auto Renewal

Log into My Account...do you see your second payment sitting as Available Funds ? If so, as @z10user4  suggested, that payment will just be applied to your next renewal.

Good luck, eh.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Double Payment / Auto Renewal


@hairbag1 wrote:

Log into My Account...do you see your second payment sitting as Available Funds ? If so, as @z10user4  suggested, that payment will just be applied to your next renewal.

Good luck, eh.


The top line saying 0 = Available Funds.

fyi

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Double Payment / Auto Renewal

Thanks! I've managed to submit a ticket.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Double Payment / Auto Renewal


@hds635 wrote:

Thanks! I've managed to submit a ticket.


@hds635  Please see the following post for more info.

 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Dec-31-1969-service-suspended/m-p/422...

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Double Payment / Auto Renewal

If you are stuck, don't worry. There is always the Moderator_Team to help you out when you leave a private message with them and they are pretty fast in responses as well. They will resolve it for you.