cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Charging for monthly bill

Bonnie_P
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I wondered if you can help me. I recently signed up for Public Mobile on a $10 plan, and received a promotional $25 credit. I'm on autopay, and I was charged right away before the $25 was applied. I'm carring a balance, but my credit card was charged again last month. When I check my account online, I see that my credit balance is down by $10 (as if the payment was taken from my credits). How can I have the credit card charge reversed?

4 REPLIES 4

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I think this one can be solved here in the community......

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message To

customer support teams (Moderators)>> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bonnie_P wrote:

Hi. I wondered if you can help me. I recently signed up for Public Mobile on a $10 plan, and received a promotional $25 credit. I'm on autopay, and I was charged right away before the $25 was applied. I'm carring a balance, but my credit card was charged again last month. When I check my account online, I see that my credit balance is down by $10 (as if the payment was taken from my credits). How can I have the credit card charge reversed?

@Bonnie_P

If you can...post a screenshot of your account payment details...but block out your actual personal info..this will make things easier to figure out...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Bonnie_P wrote:

Can you take a screen shot of your payment page (with personal data removed) and we can see what has gone on with the crazy system.  So your Available Funds is now at $15?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.