cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Charge

sanie1989
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI, 

I did a top-up on August 2 for the amount my plan is renewing then when Aug 4 came, it did not renew even though my top up balance has 40$ on it.. So i make a payment and since it did not allow me to use my 40$ top up balance so I added a credit card info.

Upon adding, they used my top up balance and debited my credit card for $40 as well. I have 2 charges now Aug 2 and 4 and I did not make a plan change and transaction history shows only my Aug 2 top up.

I want my Aug 4 charge reverse and credited back to my CC.

5 REPLIES 5

@sanie1989 wrote:

@CS_Agent please look into this for me why I got charged twice.. Thanks

@sanie1989  First off if you dial 611 on your phone does it report a balance of $40.00 in your account? If yes, the it means that the second payment is in your account funds and it will be used for your next renewal.

If no, it's best to contact the moderators directly instead of tagging them here.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

sanie1989

@CS_Agent please look into this for me why I got charged twice.. Thanks

@sanie1989 wrote:

Hi.. 

1st. There is no more extra 40... The top up was gone (consumed and used which I top up last Aug 2) and got charged again on Aug 4.

2nd: How can i contact a moderator?

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

sanie1989

Hi.. 

1st. There is no more extra 40... The top up was gone (consumed and used which I top up last Aug 2) and got charged again on Aug 4.

2nd: How can i contact a moderator?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@sanie1989 If your service is now up and running, your might want to leave the extra $40 in your account for future renewal. However, if you still want to reverse the charge, only the moderator team can do it and i believe it takes roughly a month to get the money back on cc. So it is better to leave it in your account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.