cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Double Billed

Hello. I am ok with a credit being added to my account. I don't have a credit or debit card on file. Thanks.

Mayor / Maire

@Mikey1986 wrote:

Hello. I am ok with a credit being added to my account. I don't have a credit or debit card on file. Thanks.

You're missing out on the easy effortless autopay reward of $2. You can use those "credit" card gift cards to satisfy the autopay reward and still top up however else you're doing. No need to even hit the card.

Hi. I am not sure I understand. My bill is coming up in a week and would like it paid by public mobile for billing me twice. Can this be done?

Mayor / Maire

@Mikey1986 wrote:

Hi. I am not sure I understand. My bill is coming up in a week and would like it paid by public mobile for billing me twice. Can this be done?

@Mikey1986 have you contacted the moderator team yet?  If not, please see here to learn how to send them a private message:  How to Get Help - Community

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

@Mikey1986 wrote:

When you log into My Account, do you see any $$ in Available Funds ? Maybe they have applied the extra payments to your account already but just waiting for the next renewal ?

Hi. No funds ATM. I will contact an admin. Thanks.

I will contact a moderator. Thank you.

Tags (1)