cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Double Billed

Hello, I have been billed twice in the same month for the last two months. I recieved a "service error" reimbursement for the month of April. Nothing for the month of May. Please assist ASAP. Thank you.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Double Billed

@Mikey1986 You would have to contact the moderators about it, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mikey1986 You need to contact the moderators to discuss the issue. You can click the following link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage 

See what they can do, but refund is difficult. 

@Mikey1986 wrote:

Hello, I have been billed twice for the last two months and got a "service error" reimbursement.

It almost sounds as if Public Mobile added extra funds to your Public Mobile self-serve account to conpensate based on that statement. Is that what happened?

Mayor / Maire

@Mikey1986 wrote:

Hello, I have been billed twice in the same month for the last two months. I recieved a "service error" reimbursement for the month of April. Nothing for the month of May. Please assist ASAP. Thank you.

@Mikey1986  Are you sure? If you post a screenshot of you payment history for the last three months minus any private info of course someone here will be more that happy to review and confirm if that is the case.

Screenshot_2019-06-08-19-57-28~2.pngMarch

Screenshot_2019-06-08-19-57-41~2.pngMarch-May

Mayor / Maire

@Mikey1986  Wow!! Definitely you are being charged twice for the same plan 10 days apart. I guess if Public Mobile supported multiple plans per account then the payment history would look similar to the screenshot you posted.Smiley Happy

Public Mobile owes you some money that's for sure!!

Hello. How do I get reimbursed? Thanks.

Mayor / Maire

@Mikey1986 wrote:

Hopefully you've contacted the moderator team. They should credit back your account the extra amount that you were charged.

Mayor / Maire

@Mikey1986 wrote:

Just a little extra detail to the above...it would likely only credit back your Available Funds account here...not your bank or credit card.