cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Billed

gvkv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been double billed.  How do I proceed?

7 REPLIES 7

kaloi810

Thank you so much.

and I appreciate your help

Carlos

@kaloi810

There is a link in the above message.  But here is shorten version:

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kaloi810 wrote:

Thank you for your help.

How can I contact Mods? Im very sure that I did not run out of data coz I just open Facebook and most of the time I'm at work and house and both places has a wifi.

Can you please send me the link of Mods.   Thank you.

I gave it to you above. Click on the orange clickable "here" in the above post.

If you're able to provide a screenshot of your payment history then we might be able to see something else. Blank out any private information.

kaloi810

Thank you for your help.

How can I contact Mods? Im very sure that I did not run out of data coz I just open Facebook and most of the time I'm at work and house and both places has a wifi.

Can you please send me the link of Mods.   Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kaloi810 wrote:

for the month of september i got double charge sept 19 $52.50 and set 28 $52.96. can you help me solve this issue.

thanks

You'll need to talk to the mods here to do these account problems.

Did you do an immediate renewal though? Like maybe you ran out of data and re-bought a month?

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.

Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

kaloi810

for the month of september i got double charge sept 19 $52.50 and set 28 $52.96. can you help me solve this issue.

thanks

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Send a private message to the mods. Info in the spoiler

Spoiler

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.

• They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top-up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9 am to 9 pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 7:30 pm [Toronto Time]

• Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received

• Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on how many messages in the queue, but can be up to 48 hours.

• There is no need to send multiple messages. In fact, each message you send will put you all the way to the back of the line.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.