cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Billed

Mikey1986
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I have been billed twice in the same month for the last two months. I recieved a "service error" reimbursement for the month of April. Nothing for the month of May. Please assist ASAP. Thank you.

16 REPLIES 16

Mikey1986

I will contact a moderator. Thank you.

Mikey1986

Hi. No funds ATM. I will contact an admin. Thanks.

@Mikey1986 wrote:

Hi. I am not sure I understand. My bill is coming up in a week and would like it paid by public mobile for billing me twice. Can this be done?

When you log into My Account, do you see any $$ in Available Funds ? Maybe they have applied the extra payments to your account already but just waiting for the next renewal ?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mikey1986 wrote:

Hi. I am not sure I understand. My bill is coming up in a week and would like it paid by public mobile for billing me twice. Can this be done?

@Mikey1986 have you contacted the moderator team yet?  If not, please see here to learn how to send them a private message:  How to Get Help - Community

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mikey1986

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mikey1986 wrote:

Hello. I am ok with a credit being added to my account. I don't have a credit or debit card on file. Thanks.

You're missing out on the easy effortless autopay reward of $2. You can use those "credit" card gift cards to satisfy the autopay reward and still top up however else you're doing. No need to even hit the card.

Mikey1986

Hello. I am ok with a credit being added to my account. I don't have a credit or debit card on file. Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mikey1986 wrote:

Hello. How do I get reimbursed? Thanks.

Just a little extra detail to the above...it would likely only credit back your Available Funds account here...not your bank or credit card.

@Mikey1986 wrote:

Hopefully you've contacted the moderator team. They should credit back your account the extra amount that you were charged.

Mikey1986

@Mikey1986  Wow!! Definitely you are being charged twice for the same plan 10 days apart. I guess if Public Mobile supported multiple plans per account then the payment history would look similar to the screenshot you posted.Smiley Happy

Public Mobile owes you some money that's for sure!!

Mikey1986

MarchMarch

March-MayMarch-May

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mikey1986 wrote:

Hello, I have been billed twice in the same month for the last two months. I recieved a "service error" reimbursement for the month of April. Nothing for the month of May. Please assist ASAP. Thank you.

@Mikey1986  Are you sure? If you post a screenshot of you payment history for the last three months minus any private info of course someone here will be more that happy to review and confirm if that is the case.

@Mikey1986 wrote:

Hello, I have been billed twice for the last two months and got a "service error" reimbursement.

It almost sounds as if Public Mobile added extra funds to your Public Mobile self-serve account to conpensate based on that statement. Is that what happened?

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mikey1986 You need to contact the moderators to discuss the issue. You can click the following link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage 

See what they can do, but refund is difficult. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Mikey1986 You would have to contact the moderators about it, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.