cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Don’t have an active Plan on your account”

northof60
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have auto pay.  No problems until now.  I can’t make any calls, it just says “sorry we cannot complete your call because you Don’t have an active Plan on your account”.

i just re-entered my credit card details and my payment history says I am all paid up.  But I can’t call any one.  

How do I talk to a moderator?

Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

northof60
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for your help.  I didn’t see the re-activation link.  

It’s working now. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@northof60 wrote:

I have auto pay.  No problems until now.  I can’t make any calls, it just says “sorry we cannot complete your call because you Don’t have an active Plan on your account”.

i just re-entered my credit card details and my payment history says I am all paid up.  But I can’t call any one.  

Thanks 

Login to your account.

Is your account status active?

If expired/suspended, do you see the "reactivate your account" link?

- If yes, click on link to reactivate your account.

- If no, send a private message to moderator for help.

If active, try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan features.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is up to 48 hours. Good luck.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@northof60 in the meantime go into your account try the lost/stolen trick  reboot phone wait 5 minutes than click found phone sometimes that wakes things up

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@northof60 wrote:

Thanks 

Sorry to hear about your issues. You can contact the Moderator Team by clicking here and sending them a private message. They can take from a couple hours to a couple days to respond. Hope your issue gets resolved!!

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You;ll have to send a private message to mod team using the envelope icon.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You won't be able to speak to a moderator but you can message them.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.