cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does any gas station sell the voucher?

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Does any gas station sell the voucher?

The public mobile website doesnt show the correct store when i put in the postal code.  

12 REPLIES 12

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai wrote:

@will13am@ will13am wrote:
We need to keep the pressure on.  It's unacceptable that broken stuff become permanent design features.

About 2.5 months ago, i also told them to update the menu button on top of the community to match them with the PM's new site. Oh and the IE bug they acknowledged to be an issue. Oh wait, the imei checker still there....

Anyways, Good Luck! Smiley Tongue

and the password reset....  well maybe now that music festival season is over ...

@will13am@ will13am wrote:
We need to keep the pressure on.  It's unacceptable that broken stuff become permanent design features.

About 2.5 months ago, i also told them to update the menu button on top of the community to match them with the PM's new site. Oh and the IE bug they acknowledged to be an issue. Oh wait, the imei checker still there....

Anyways, Good Luck! Smiley Tongue

@mimmo wrote:

@will13am I completly agree. I tagged  @Jeremy_M  back in september,  but i guess they are still working on the issue. Its only been two months... 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/something-seriously-wrong-wit...

mimmo

@will13am I completly agree. I tagged  @Jeremy_M  back in september,  but i guess they are still working on the issue. Its only been two months... 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/something-seriously-wrong-wit...

Andy1000
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Esso

Canadian Tier

@mimmo wrote:

@will13am I think it not just the retailers that needs updating bit the actual map feature which gives the wrong locations.

This is something very essential to the service.  It's the means of payment for many.  If customers have difficulties with payment, they won't be customers for long.  

mimmo

@will13am I think it not just the retailers that needs updating bit the actual map feature which gives the wrong locations.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jeremy_M, it's time to update the list of retailers that sell vouchers.  The list has been reported as outdated for a long time.  Not everyone is able to take advantage of auto pay.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have also seen Public Mobile vouchers sold at Shoppers Drug Mart.

thapager
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Macs milk stores do in Ontario. So do Koodo stores

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@MoreYummy, I have also read that Canadian Tire Gas Bars sell them.  I can't confirm this as I don't have one near me.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo

my local shell does

Need Help? Let's chat.