cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Does any gas station sell the voucher?

Does any gas station sell the voucher?

The public mobile website doesnt show the correct store when i put in the postal code.  

Mayor / Maire

Re: Does any gas station sell the voucher?

my local shell does

Oracle

@MoreYummy, I have also read that Canadian Tire Gas Bars sell them.  I can't confirm this as I don't have one near me.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Macs milk stores do in Ontario. So do Koodo stores

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have also seen Public Mobile vouchers sold at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Oracle

@Jeremy_M, it's time to update the list of retailers that sell vouchers.  The list has been reported as outdated for a long time.  Not everyone is able to take advantage of auto pay.

Mayor / Maire

@will13am I think it not just the retailers that needs updating bit the actual map feature which gives the wrong locations.

Oracle

mimmo_L wrote:

@will13am I think it not just the retailers that needs updating bit the actual map feature which gives the wrong locations.

This is something very essential to the service.  It's the means of payment for many.  If customers have difficulties with payment, they won't be customers for long.  

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Esso

Canadian Tier

Mayor / Maire

@will13am I completly agree. I tagged  @Jeremy_M  back in september,  but i guess they are still working on the issue. Its only been two months... 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/something-seriously-wrong-wit...