cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Does Walmart have instant Top-up ?

I totally forgot about instant top-up's. They seem pretty cool and Its way better than using a voucher. I have a friend that is coming to PM and he prefers to pay in store. It would be easier for him to use instant top-up's but i have no clue what stores are capable of this. I read the help articles and they only list a few gas stations. Does anybody know if Walmart supports it ?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Does Walmart have instant Top-up ?

@BearFBI hi  walmart has vouchers😁

Highlighted

@BearFBI I don't think Walmart supports instant top up... xoom.com is a good top up site with no extra charges

*note does not work with ported in numbers 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI...Canada Tire Gas and most Esso / Exxon stations

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel4 

@Naepalm discovered that xoom won't work for ported in numbers.

Highlighted

@z10user4 well that's disappointing... 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI 

Some shoppers drug marts back east do.....it would be best for your friend to identify their local retailers that sell public mobile and then call each retailer to see what kind of payment system for public mobile they currently use.

Highlighted

@darlicious wrote:

@BearFBI 

Some shoppers drug marts back east do.....it would be best for your friend to identify their local retailers that sell public mobile and then call each retailer to see what kind of payment system for public mobile they currently use.

@darlicious Thanks. It would only make sense for them to support it as they already sell vouchers and activate SIM cards for people. Ill try to call a few PM retailers. 

The worst part about vouchers is being able to find them. Sometimes they are sold out or don't have the one you want. They also don't have the perfect amount you need to topup.

I wonder if its possible to ask the cashier to load a certain amount into a 12 digit voucher and not have to use the base voucher amounts. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI 

Pm voucher amounts are scanned from a UPC code in varying amounts ranging from $10 to $100. Some retailers only carry a couple of amounts (SDM in bc has only $20 and $40 so far as I have found.) London drugs has $10 thru $60. They were unwilling to let me take a pic of the $10 UPC code but did try to scan the $100 code on my phone but it wouldn't work.....not sure if if was the pic or the code itself. It was supplied by @CalgaryBen  and I think they are in the voucher catalogue.

Highlighted

@darlicious I saw earlier today at a SUPERSTORE they had $60.00 vouchers.  That was the only denomination they had at the one in my town anyway.