cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Does PM not accept Master Card and Amex?

@coffee Make sure that you are entering the name exactly as it's shown on the card. You can also try using a different browser, the site can be finicky and cause random errors, try Chrome in incognito mode.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Costello_P wrote:

Hi there guys, Public accepts Visa credit cards and debit cards but in MasterCard's case we only accept credit cards. Our system does not yet support MasterCard debit.

Just to make sure - you are saying that Master Card credit cards are accepted? 

Mayor / Maire

@coffee wrote:

@Costello_P wrote:

Hi there guys, Public accepts Visa credit cards and debit cards but in MasterCard's case we only accept credit cards. Our system does not yet support MasterCard debit.

Yes. And prepaid Visa or Mastercard gift cards as well.

@z10user4 wrote:

@coffee wrote:

@Costello_P wrote:

Yes. And prepaid Visa or Mastercard gift cards as well.

Problem solved - For some strange reason my account was in the "lost/Stolen" mode. Once I removed that feature my payment was accepted.

Mayor / Maire

@coffee wrote:

Problem solved - For some strange reason my account was in the "lost/Stolen" mode. Once I removed that feature my payment was accepted.

Interesting. So the system knows that the service has been put into lost/stolen suspension as compared to suspension due to lack of payment. Which I guess is obvious but I would have kinda thought that suspension was suspension. You can pay on the latter but I guess it figures "hey you're phone is lost why are you giving me money?".

Edit: what exact message was it giving you?

Yes, we do.

Highlighted

@z10user4 wrote:

@coffee wrote:

Interesting. So the system knows that the service has been put into lost/stolen suspension as compared to suspension due to lack of payment. Which I guess is obvious but I would have kinda thought that suspension was suspension. You can pay on the latter but I guess it figures "hey you're phone is lost why are you giving me money?".

Edit: what exact message was it giving you?

Nothing at all -- no pop up or warnings etc. The page just stayed idle. After removing lost/stolen feature all went smooth and fast.