Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

All plans are pay as you go every 30 days 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mh1983 wrote:

@robinbanks44 wrote:

Can I get a contract

I'm curious as to why you'd want one.

LoL there are all Kinds of people in this world. They have no problem paying $100+ for Talk & Text along with 500mb to 1GB data as long as they get a Free Phone. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I look at it as a revolving 30 day contract. They offer the service, you agree to pay for it to use it, the term expires, they continue to offer the service and you pay again to use it.

A lesser contract stays with the agreeing parties for 90 days. They offer to let you keep the choices you had for 90 days after you stop paying.

After 90 days, all "contracts" are nullified.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@robinbanks44 wrote:

Can I get a contract

I'm curious as to why you'd want one.

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@LovesToPM wrote:

@robinbanks44 wrote:

Can I get a contract

Btw why would you want a contract?

Seriously, no contract is great. Super cheap, and if you find something cheaper you can bail at any time.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile is not pay-as-you-go / pay-per-use, which would be putting money into your account, a then, when you make a call/text/use data, the price for that usage is taken from your balance.

Here it's pay-BEFORE-you-can-use-a-feature. If you don't have talk in your plan you can't call someone or receive calls, if you don't have texts as part of your plan you can't send or receive texts. If you don't buy an add-on for a service that goes beyond what is included in your plan, you cannot use it (if you have an add-on or metered feature and you run out of the amount you purchased the service will just stop).

On the flip side there are never any overage surprises.

Haiggy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

"No phones, no contracts, just savings."

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@robinbanks44 wrote:

Can I get a contract

No contracts. All plans are prepaid.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

Once you sign-up for a plan, you get to keep that plan even if it is no longer offered to the general public.

Btw why would you want a contract?

Need Help? Let's chat.