cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need to pay when my payment is due?

franskarlsson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!

So, if I don't pay when my payment is due, my plan gets paused. 

Does anything else happen? I just want to make sure I'm not accruing a bill! 

Thanks! 

7 REPLIES 7

7AD

@franskarlsson wrote:

Hi!

Thanks a lot for the answer!

But if I don't pay on the day when my payment is due - do i get penalized? Is an extra fee added to my bill?

Thank you!

There is no additional fee if you miss a payment. Your service terminates until you make a payment since you are prepaying for service in 30-day or 90-day cycles depending on the plan you selected. There is no interest or late payment or reconnection fee; the exception being if your account remains in non-payment status for an extended period as defined in the service agreement. It is recommended you associate a debit card, credit card including some prepais credit cards, and enable autopay.

WELCOME to Canada and...to Public mobile!!!Smiley Happy

franskarlsson

Thank you everyone!

I just arrived in the country and want to make sure I don't do anything wrong, hence my being extra cautious.

Have a great day!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@franskarlsson wrote:

Hi!

So, if I don't pay when my payment is due, my plan gets paused. 

Does anything else happen? I just want to make sure I'm not accruing a bill! 

Thanks! 

As mentioned, this is a purely pre-paid service. You don't pay - you don't get. If you don't renew and leave it for 90 days then your account gets deactivated. Otherwise, pay the plan cost from your Available Funds or change plan to something else if you wish and then pay THAT plan cost and then you will have service again from that new date.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you don't pay, you simply don't get service. There's no bill. You're PRE-paying for a service, up front. There are no overages, like on postpaid plans.

As the previous poster said, you'd likely find this more convenient if you set up auto pay (plus you get a $2 reward that goes towards your payment due upon the next renewal)

franskarlsson

Hi!

Thanks a lot for the answer!

But if I don't pay on the day when my payment is due - do i get penalized? Is an extra fee added to my bill?

Thank you!

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@franskarlsson PM offers prepaid service which means YES you have to pay upfront for 30 or 90 days your monthly plan cost unless you have sufficient money available in your AVAILABLE FUNDS then system will automatically takes the money.

If you don't want to pay every month then best way is setup Autopay, if you do so you'll get $2 off every month 

I hope this info will be helpful to you !

Need Help? Let's chat.