cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discrepancy with Billing - charged more than the plan cost

raknahss
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last month I configured my plan to change from $30 to $25 plan during renewal. However, while verifying the transactions noticed that its been charged $35 instead of $25.

Is this a glitch in the system ? Anyone else encountered any similar issue ?

Note: Account is configured with Auto pay and I didn't made any manual payment during the plan cycle.

P.S: Sent a private message to moderator team

PM_plan_transactions.png

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@raknahss wrote:

Last month I configured my plan to change from $30 to $25 plan during renewal. However, while verifying the transactions noticed that its been charged $35 instead of $25.

Note: Account is configured with Auto pay and I didn't made any manual payment during the plan cycle.

PM_plan_transactions.png

@raknahssDefinetely looks like an error and the mods should credit back the extra $10.00. The only other explanation would be that there were two plan changes made on April 30th. One from the $30.00 plan to the $10.00 plan and right after that from the $10.00 to the $25.00.

raknahss
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@raknahss wrote:

PM_plan_transactions.png

Are you able to show us a bigger portion of the billing chart?  I am thinking that there will be a $10 "bundle" credit for having the 3 services, talk, text and data

@ShawnC13 
Please find below past transactions.

Based on my understanding, The debit/charges always had 2 entries:

30-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours$10.00

2. another one for data

However, in my case there are 3 entries; 2 debits for 30-day plan

PM_plan_transactions_3months.png

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@raknahss wrote:

PM_plan_transactions.png

Are you able to show us a bigger portion of the billing chart?  I am thinking that there will be a $10 "bundle" credit for having the 3 services, talk, text and data

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.